“It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.”
Ed Drummond is a Director in the Tax Practice and focusing on oil and gas.
He specializes in tax issues, in the oil & gas, real estate development, and personal service industries and consults in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and estate and retirement planning. He represents taxpayers in front of the IRS up through and including the Appeals process. He has extensive experience in tax compliance and planning for closely held businesses as well as general compliance and planning for individuals.
Ed holds a B.S. in Accounting from Colorado State University-Pueblo and a Masters in Taxation from the University of Denver. He is an active member of the community, having served on several Boards of Directors for small and medium sized businesses as well as non-profit organizations including Family Homestead and Aspire Beyond.
- Holds CPA certificates in Colorado, New Mexico and Florida
- Colorado Society of CPAs
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Family Homestead, Board Member
- Named in Denver Business Journal‘s “Who’s Who in Professional Services,” 1998-2005
- Masters in Taxation, University of Denver
- BS Accounting, Colorado State University – Pueblo