Bookkeeper Professional Position
Hanson&Co. CPAs currently has an opening for a high level full-charge bookkeeping professional that has experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, payroll, and liability payments & reports. We are an established public accounting firm in the Denver area that strives to provide outstanding customer satisfaction. We need a staff professional that will help us reach this goal.
As a staff accountant, primary job responsibilities will include monthly accounting work, the preparation of financial statements, performing reconciliations, and recording daily transactions in QuickBooks and QuickBooks online.
Qualified candidates must have:
- At least 5+ year’s experience with accounting software (QuickBooks and QuickBooks online experience preferred)
- Experience with financial statement preparation and year-end close
- Prior experience in a CPA firm preferred
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple assignments
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to grasp new concepts and systems quickly
- Ability to work overtime when needed (primarily from January-April 15th)
- Ability to easily pass a background check
- Experience with GAAP
The successful candidate will be provided an excellent growth opportunity to develop their accounting and consulting skills. This is a great career position with benefits. Starting salaries are competitive for staff accountants in the Denver market. To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Additional firm information can be found at www.hanson-cpa.com.